Monday, April 20, 2009

titled :: *shh!

its our story that doesn't start with a starter
its our story that i hoped would just never end
i wanna be in the scene
where on our way there's nothing stands
and i wish we cud stay be

another day another chapter
another smile another laughter
it is sweet when we dreamt of the future
iti s sweet when we went through the past
and it's just sweet that we're still here in the present

no more pretend
i let you wander around the truth
for you to see me just through

another frown stays on you forehead
your eyes looked down and i finally said
"hold me baby, i got my trust on you"
and then we hold hands and things got intense
sudden silence but we both understand

2 comments:

  1. hey..i didnt read my comment..so..yes to ur question..and who are you??

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh..she said still remember you..she kirim salam..hehe..anyways..how did you come across my blog??

    ReplyDelete